•  
Advertise here

Make money with Carnity Red Like

Carnity

“No lucky draws, No first come first serve, No conditions apply”

After 5 years of success, it’s time to take Carnity to the next level, by sharing its success to the backbone of Carnity: Members, oops, Participating Members.

With immediate effect: Every Carnity participating member can make money with Carnity by contributing with their car knowledge or experience in the one and only GCC Car Community in the world.

All you have to do is to write a meaningful, helpful and unique piece of content of any reasonable size and post it in any Carnity Forum or in the Advice Section and wait for other Carnity members to “Red Like” it, which is placed at the bottom right corner of every post and article. That’s it.

Carnity_Red_Like.thumb.jpg.bbdf5fd7a334a

There is no upper limit for the number of quality content that you can contribute on Carnity, of course, following our below guidelines and you will have unlimited Carnity "Red Likes" for each piece of content within the first month of your posting.

All Carnity “Red Likes” will be paid at the end of each calendar month through PayPal or any UAE local bank.

Content Guideline: 

1. It should pass copyscape test for being plagiarism free to be unique.
  2. It should be relevant, meaningful and helpful to other car enthusiasts.
  3. It should be originally written by you based on your knowledge or experience.

DO’s:

1. You can share your content on any social media to get more Carnity ”Red Like”.
  2. You can share your content with your friends / family to get more Carnity ”Red Like”.
  3. You can encourage readers to “Red Like” your content at the end of your post / advice.

DON’T’s:

1. Don’t “Red Likes” any meaningless, irrelevant content to help others.
  2. Don’t engage into “Red Like” exchange with other Carnity member’s.
  3. Don’t create multiple users; we log every session and IP addresses activity.
  • Like (+1) 4

Nice move to keep community busy with meaningful answers and also make us little extra cash in our free time.

How do I know how many people have liked my content at any given point for that month?

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Nice move to keep community busy with meaningful answers and also make us little extra cash in our free time.

How do I know how many people have liked my content at any given point for that month?

You can find the "Popular Contributors" on every topic right side-block, showing the members having more reputation as per weekly, monthly, yearly and all time view. This block shows the latest reputation as per every 5 minute.

Reputation numbers = number of members liked your content.

Popular_Contributors.thumb.JPG.0fc3290b5

• 8 months later...

@Carnity so what is happening with this? You said it would be paid on the 31st. 

I still want you to make a payment on my behalf to the Emirates Down syndrome association.  

This is a cause very close to my heart. I had an aunt and an uncle who both died from complications relating to this syndrome so it is something close to my heart. 

In the past I've organised events and raised a lot of money for people with Down's syndrome in my home country. I understand that it is against the law here and I am more than happy for my money to go to emirati sufferers of Down's syndrome 

i would ask all other top posters to also donate their earnings to the cause. We can all live without a few dhs

• Like (+1) 1

@Barry we fully understand the emotional value and sentiment involve, but we simply cannot make the donations to any charitable institution on behalf of Carnity members as everyone has a different sentiment and religious value for their choice of charity. It's best when they do it by themselves.

For Carnity Red Like, the money will definitely come to you through bank transfer / pay pal / cash in coming week as we finalize and reconcile all the eligible members payment. So please send us your preferred mode of payment details by PM. 

• 8 months later...

After successfully running for over 16 months, we like to retire the concept of making money with red like by end of May 2017.

Although red like system will still work and applicable to gain respect and positive vote of liking each other content, but the payment of 1 red like = 1 AED will no longer be applicable.

All members red likes above 25 AED will be en cashed after 31 May 2017. We sincerely thanks all the participating members for contributing and keeping carnity knowledge base growing at exponential rate.

Darn,

I guess I will not be able to succeed in my plan for accumulating the points over the next 3 years to get myself the latest mobile phone in 2020. Hahahaha.

Great initiative Carnity and glad it came with a lot of success.

• Gaurav unfeatured and unpinned this topic