•  
Advertise here

How many Off road clubs are active in the UAE?

And let me add Oryx : The Oryx 4x4

We are very fortunate to have so many clubs to choose from.

For harryd - I hear you.  Try AD4x4 and TheOryx if you are as language limited as I am.  Both enforce almost exclusive use of the one common language in the region, English, and both have radio discipline.  Although if you were driving on my team on Friday's GPS Hunt I did make you listen to a few minutes of my singing on air..

"Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', they gonna do what they say can't be done..."  It was a long 6 hours at a newbie's pace to teach proper GPS use...lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Kasim, do you know that your camaro is not made for off-road....! Then why you are sharing this Alexa ranking here to flame the topic. Read the title again, no race here. It's just a list of active off-road clubs in the UAE that I like to build to help carnity members. So chill, buddy.

:-D :-P 8-)

I like to help people buddy. Good morning.

Hello man ,

I use to lean drive with #almost4x4 and still continue drive with the club I am active member since 2014, since I having friends driving with emirates Offroaders had 5 to 10 drive with there as well , respect all the clubs and their style , choose a club where you comfortable to mingle with people as far as its a fun filled adventure and individuals has to enjoy his time with safety. 

Edited by Bijubs

I have driven with dubai4x4, dubai desert club and emarat4x4 in the past. And it all depends on where you get comfortable and get welcome with fellow off-roaders. Most important thing for newbie off-roader is to give more than they take, which creates an impression of a contributor and then everyone start welcoming you. Giving is not only for food and drinks but for effort, planning, drives, recoveries etc. Everyone should remember that these are free clubs and nobody pays for anything, so mutual cooperation is a key to have memorable drives and good weekend outing with like minded enthusiast's.

I drove with emarat4x4 for 2-3 years and made amazing friends for life who I trust completely for anything. Mr. Qaiser (club chairman) is a true gentlemen and always welcome members with a big smile and warmth assurance like a good leader and a father. My hands down recommendation for anyone is to drive with Emarat4x4 and you cannot go wrong with your weekend drive choice.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I would prefer Almost4x4 as Its one of the clubs in which safety plays an important role.

They organise trips every weekend for different level as no one is left out and so that the people of higher level can have drives at challenging areas and could learn and practice even better.

The drives are organised at many area's arround the UAE

they also have trips to mountains and scuba diving.

ALMOST4x4= Adventorous Leagues of Mountains, Ocean and Sand Thrills 😄

Hi all

i drive with Desert Hawks off-roaders every week , they organise drive every Friday as per convenient for the members , drive for all level with well train marshal and full of safety and training

i never thought that as a club but as my family everyone is very friendly to each individual 

below is the web if you want to join the family

http://www.uaedeserthawks.com

Hi,

Im driving every weeked with Desert Hwaks offroading community (DHOC) and it is feel like a family atmosphere. The Leaders are giving all kinds of of training which is much useful for an off roader and it's free of cost. Also we are conducting the family events. 

How many Off-road clubs are active in the UAE?

I started off-road driving long ago with my dad's old beaten up land rover, and spent good amount of time in learning off-road driving in the uae for last few years. I joined few clubs in 2004 - 2008 briefly but I wasn't able to keep pace as I was not very regular in off road and started going out with my friends and family instead.

Can you guys please help me list all the operational and active off-road clubs in the UAE? I have listed few that I just checked their website and Im sure this list will grow in few days.

I am preparing this list for myself and all other new to off-road, as google search shows highly souped up car websites that is far from actual off-road driving. In coming few months, I like to start off-road again as my three friends with who I use to venture are leaving Dubai shortly.

If you happen to drive with anyone of these clubs, appreciate some insider feedback on how active it is and what type of people generally participate in weekly drives, what are the major nationality breakdown, what level of drives you guys arrange, which part of UAE do you usually venture etc.

Before anyone jump the gun in commenting why my club is below and others are on top, so to be unbiased I have made the list in alphabetical order to respect everyone.

1. Abu Dhabi 4x4 club
  2. Almost 4x4 Off-Road Club
  3. Arabian Offroad Academy
  4. Dubai Offroaders
  5. Emarat 4x4
  6. Emirates Offroaders
  7. Fury Enterprises
  8. Just Offroaders
  9. Oryx 4x4
  10. UAE Adventures Club (Facebook Group)
  11. UAE Offroaders

I would prefer Almost4x4 as Its one of the clubs in which safety plays an important role.

They organise trips every weekend for different level as no one is left out and so that the people of higher level can have drives at challenging areas and could learn and practice even better.

hi, 

i drive with Desert Hawks OFFROAD community , I am very comfortable and felt very safe they are a very friendly group with well disciplined .they train well with more stress to safety.