•  
Advertise here

Used Jeep Grand Cherokee brake failure permanent solution

Every time when I buy any used car, car will come up with some issue with it. I really urged to say that Jeep has to recall its vehicles for free of charge part and labor. 

After a latest fix on my car 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee from the local dealer in braking mechanism part, where I was not able to stop my car or as it was acquiring little a longer time than supposed to stopping system. 

When I went to supplier to choose my ready car, I identified even after 3 day's of times, it was having same issue as what I leftover with, my braking system were still not able to stop car totally again. 

I am fed up getting car again and again for this fix with unpromising service. I think the guy who attended me was fresher, he did not identified the issue well. 

As if was very close to my house, I took it back to my garage. And looking someone who can pick up my and drop it after a proper repair. 
As now I am afraid of driving it on dubai street. 

Can anybody help or recommend a long lasting solution for this issue or local affordable Mechanic service. 
Please send me his direct number so that I can call him. 
Need help.

Hi Istvan,

Unfortunately Jeep is famous for the problems with the brakes on their vehicles, but in your case, can you supply more information for me to help you diagnose the issue?

1. Is it a diesel or gasoline engine? This is important since the brake system gets its vacuum assistance from different sources, depending on the type of engine.

2. Is the brake pedal hard? Meaning that no matter how hard you press it, the brakes don't stop the vehicle?

3. Does the brake pedal sag to the floor when you press it?

4. Do you see any warning lights on the dashboard when you press the brakes?

There are many possible causes for brakes not to work, but if you can answer these questions, I will be better able to help you solve the problem.

Edited by gautam
Added to question.