•  
Advertise here

Mitsubishi Scrapyard in Sharjah

Hey fellas, you lovely people anyone know specific scrapyard in sharjah dealing in Mitsubishi spare parts. I heard a lot that in sharjah near troy university area after the Sahara mall, been their yesterday and wasted an hour scouting few tit-bits and none of them keep Mitsubishi parts. Only few had, but the full engines and gearbox and not the other stuff.

Anyone knows a breaker here who can get required stuff:

1. Driver door window regulator full assembly (New cost 650 + 1 week wait)
  2. AC vent grill as all are loose and always dancing in other direction (Can't order, as no one has it)
  3. Air flow meter, as someone suspect that I need that change in my car and not 100% sure (2200 AED). I scarp one to do the testing, if it's really needed or not.

I went once in that same place for other brand, and it looks they dont like to sell to end user and they just like to export used spare parts to rest of the world except UAE. I tried aflatoon, lucky (something) and A to Z three times and all turn sour.

Hi Derik, you were in wrong area as those people usually have american specs scarp and plus majorly are exporters.

Japanese cars scrap retailers are in industrial area 6 in Sharjah, right behind the macro emirates, drive down 300 meters in the back lane and after the used PC, TV, and music system shops you will have dozens of scrap retailers, that will happy to fish out small small parts that you like. Of course you still got to scout a little on foot to search the Mitsubishi one's but I am sure you will find there.

Exact location: 25°18'52.7"N 55°24'57.2"E

56b7765a322d1_SharjahScrapyardinIndustri

• Like (+1) 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...