•  
Advertise here

Chevrolet Camaro vs Ford Mustang. Which is the best?

Camaro is sexier but Mustang is capable. These both expressions are variable by an inch.

So you decide whatever you like and on whatever you get the killer deal, as they both depreciate a lot and getting good bargain will save you some money in long run. I bought it mine overpriced and still regretting the price but not the choice.

• Like (+1) 1

Camaro is much better option than Mustang, with tons of mods available to make it like a transformers or a bumblebee, especially the one in yellow color. It's a class apart and no other car can match that styling and presence.

If I have that much money to spare I'll go with a Camaro in a flash.

I had a crush on Mustang since I was in school and that's why when I got bored of trying all 4x4's I switch to pony league and Mustang was my first obvious choice to try. I am driving 2012 Mustang GT V8 5.0 since a year and love it's throttle response and grunt among all the cars that I have ever owned.

The only disappointment I find is little less leg room for driver as my right knee always hit the console and while high speed cornering it irritates even more. Second, it's stability could have been done better, although I am using slightly wider tires and still loose control on extra hard throttle occasionally.

Although its a sports car and still able to seat 4 adults perfectly for an occasional ride. Rear bucket seats is not bad compare to many other 2 door sports car, it gives just enough space to fit any reasonable size of adult (not too big and not too tall). Just that if you drive with four adult and high speed uneven road bump can squeak the suspension sometime, but that's fine for once a month kind of joy ride moments.

From styling, it's so awesomely designed that every time my wife drives this car at 80 km/h in 4th lane, people chase her and flash to race. Design and styling has been done so appropriately by Ford design team that they have kept the legend alive after 50 years and still manage to breath new life in designing this true pony car.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

15 hours ago, Gaurav said:

"Design and styling has been done so appropriately by Ford design team that they have kept the legend alive after 50 years and still manage to breath new life in designing this true pony car."

I could not agree with Gaurav more on this. Although a Mustang is nowhere near being a supercar, its iconic styling and reputation makes it the closest thing to a supercar ever produced in the USA. 

I've got the 2014 Mustang V6

And 2015 Mustang 2.3 ltr 4 Cylinder Ecoboost 

Now planning to add LZ1 to the list..

Each has it's own beauty..

The 2014 is powerful, though it's a 6 Cylinder, but I Love to ride it, it has this classic ride in it adding it's a convertable, everybody's eyes fall on it when i switch into convertible mode, the front head lights of it is SO special, i'd drive it on weekends usually.

As for the 2015 Mustang, it's a total different level, everything in it is special, from the engine to the inner fantastic look to the amazing options it has in it, up to the wide angel screen rear camera, the sound of the Turbo in it gives you that different feeling, on the other hand, there is no much enough space in the back seats, it has two nice seats, but the 2014 model is bigger than this model, & if someone whose tall wants to sit backwards, it won't fit him & it will hurt his neck.

Here is a video of it: 

I'm getting the Camaro LZ1 or SS maybe just to feel the difference & which is better, then i'll keep one of them.

• Like (+1) 3