•  
Advertise here

BMW E60 Radio coding from Japan to UAE/US/EU

Mamuka87

Hi All,

I have 2004 BMW E60 525i Japan spec. Unfortunately the radio signal range is different on my car and needs resetting. Re-setting can be done through plugging computer to the car and doing necessary coding. 

If anyone knows any garage or person in Dubai/Sharjah who does this for a reasonable price, kindly ask you to post details below (name, phone number, location). I am trying to get the cable and learn the software on my own, but it will take time. 

Meanwhile, your help will be appreciated.

Edited by Mamuka87
  • Like (+1) 9

In my car Navigation, radio, music, TV all is connected togetehr through iDrive system. There are some multimedia upgrades possible, but they cots money and limit cars original functions. Below is the picture typical to my cars saloon. 

All I want is someone who has an Inpa K+Dcan cable and laptop with software, who can enter the car computer system and reset my radio setting so that I can use it here in Dubai. 

autowp.ru_bmw_530d_touring_8.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

• 6 months later...
On 2/29/2016 at 4:14 PM, Mamuka87 said:

Hi All,

I have 2004 BMW E60 525i Japan spec. Unfortunately the radio signal range is different on my car and needs resetting. Re-setting can be done through plugging computer to the car and doing necessary coding. 

If anyone knows any garage or person in Dubai/Sharjah who does this for a reasonable price, kindly ask you to post details below (name, phone number, location). I am trying to get the cable and learn the software on my own, but it will take time. 

Meanwhile, your help will be appreciated.

try BMW Coding Dubai, they do those work for good price

i think you can find them in instegram or facebook