•  
Advertise here

Car queue jumpers to be fine shortly in Dubai

kadar

This is really new and interesting news I came across, that Dubai Police is planning to launch Al Mutabea camera to catch and fine long queue jumpers and driver who crosses white solid lines, and cut the traffic flow illegally.

I love Dubai Police for these creative idea's to make Dubai roads safer for everyone.

Al Mutabea.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

This is a great move, queue jumpers disrespect all others, piss everyone off, & a main cause for exasurated big queues... I'm all for this..

on the other hand, i agree with Baraz, slow drivers doing 100 on the fastest lane when it is miles free ahead on SZR are equally irritating.. 

• Like (+1) 1

Well I admit jumping the queues few times, because in big long pile-up driver ahead of me start texting, doing make-ups, cleaning car dashboard and all sort of non-sense as when queue moves he realize after 30 seconds that create a gap of 50 cars and then plenty of other jumpers jumps-in. So why not me as well.....!

Hope this camera fine those lousy drivers as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Well I admit jumping the queues few times, because in big long pile-up driver ahead of me start texting, doing make-ups, cleaning car dashboard and all sort of non-sense as when queue moves he realize after 30 seconds that create a gap of 50 cars and then plenty of other jumpers jumps-in. So why not me as well.....!

Hope this camera fine those lousy drivers as well.

I do that as well in these cases, trying to skip over that specific driver.. but I don't feel happy or proud about that.. I prefer if everyone respected the traffic & others..

that won't work without punishing the offenders 

• Like (+1) 2