•  
Advertise here

Flickering head light

Since last two days, I am notricing bit of flickring head light in my nissan sunny. Few days back it was wet in the flood, but I let it fully dry 100% in hot sun and remove the few electric sockets as well to let them air dry before starting the car. Of course i did noit open the headlight plug as it was complicated for me. After week frrom floddy situation since yertsday and today i notice headlight flicker sometime like one time happen yesterday and one tiome today. please help what i need to check and fix.

Hi husain1,

The problem is unlikely to be more serious than wet wiring. The best thing to do would be to remove the bulb from the headlight, and allow it, and the connectors to dry out comletely before replacing the bulb.

You can also coat all wiring and the inside of all connectors with a water-repellent spray. There are many brands available, but do not use any spray that contains graphite, since this will cause short circuits and blown fuses. Ask for a spray that is specifically designed to repel water.

• Like (+1) 1