•  
Advertise here

Why I chose Hankooks

knightjp

Well..... really buddy.....? I thought something more meaningful reasoning than an eye candy factor.

I heard hakook make lot of road noise after certain kms put in just like dunlop grandtrek shit that comes stock with all toyota SUV's, especially while turning they make hell of a noise.

@derik Well... I didn't know much about compounds, thread patterns, etc. So I was just trying to look at reviews on the internet. I just typed the brands of tires on Google and pictures of race queens popped up. Then I found out that some of my friends on Facebook were models for them.. So that kind of settled it for me. 

I did manage to find some reviews online and there were better reviews for the Hankooks compared to the Pirellis as well... So I think that my method worked out pretty well.  I ended up with great tires that were better than the Pirellis I had earlier. For me the Pirellis P7s I had actually more road noise than the Hankooks I ended up with. 

It's not technical, but it worked for me. Being a guy, you can imagine that it was kind of fun.. :P... 

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, goodman said:

hey. what is hankook?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@goodmanIt's a tire brand from Korea. They are extremely popular on sporting and racing events; especially formula drift.

Edited by knightjp