•  
Advertise here

Quietest Mustang Performance Exhaust

Any recommendation for the quietest performance exhaust for my 2012 Ford Mustang GT. Every year I am adding one bit and this year is exhaust chance.

I don't want any trouble with authority or get my car impounded for making too much doof doof, but I want to upgrade the exhaust system at the same time. I heard (not sure if its true) that such exhaust comes in the market that can control the exhaust noise decibel level from the switch of button to enable quiet / loud mode. Is it true guys...?

I think Borla and Magnaflow has the reasonably good exhaust system for Mustangs. If you can afford go with Roush that will be good and also quiet at the same time, to avoid any trouble with authorities.

I am using flowmaster hush flow since two years and got passing twice from RTA without any wasta or comment on the noise. It's really at quieter side at idle and at normal driving condition at 1-3K rpm and goes extra loud at high revs.

Nice engineering done by flowmaster and nice choice made by previous owner, as I got the car pre-installed with this.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Borla is the best in deeper sound note and not just frrr frr. I used once and I still remember the heart-thumping notes I used to hear while flooring.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

It's better to go with the option that any of the member here has installed and has gone through RTA testing without any issue. 

My friend got some custom build exhasut from Sharjah for 2000 Dhs and with a guarantee that it will pass RTA test, but it failed and then shopkeeper refused to refund and offer free installation service for 1 year for switching the stock and refitting the modified one after the passing.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

I have a 2014 GT and have the roush dual chambered exhaust, same as on the roush stage 3. So far I must say I haven't had any problems whatsoever. Since its less than 3 years old I haven't had to get it passed by the RTA yet but as far as driving on the roads is concerned just remember not to gunderstand it too much in the city and residential areas in dubai and you'll be fine. I avoid going to sharjah though.  No offence to them but their strictness with modified mustangs is the stuff of nightmares!

@captainmickoo roush is bit louder and few of my friends faced an issue while passing in some of Tasjeel outlets, try shamil ;-), so be ready to pull some strings or keep stock exhaust handy.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.