•  
Advertise here

Congratulations to "Carnity Star Group" members

Carnity

Congratulations to "Carnity Star Group" members for their well deserved promotion.

We would like to THANK everyone for their great efforts to make Carnity.com No:1 Car forum in the UAE. We would also like to thank our members for sharing our decade long vision of having knowledgeable and capable car community in the UAE for GCC specs cars.

It is with great pleasure that we like to announce "Carnity Stars" a special group dedicated to the most privileged Carnity members.

"Carnity Stars" members are selected on the basis of quality of information they have contributed and not only based on seniority and number of post's, on which the  Carnity ranking system is based.

It is for the first time since 2010 we have created this special group called "Carnity Star" for less than 1% of our special contributing members to show a sign of respect and thanking them for their valuable support. In addition to this they will be the only non-admin group member who will be entitled to create a car blog at our newly opened Carnity Stars blog.

• Like (+1) 4

• 7 months later...

Thank you Gaurav Bhai and all admin for Carnity for inducting me in your Hall of Fame. I will try to continue to share my experiences and knowledge in a fair and unbiased manner.

• 5 months later...

thank you gaurav bhai for putting me in this elite bracket now if only you could gauge the happiness you get when you wrenching that oil sump bolt and see that smile when the silicon spouts from all the edges....:-D

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, shadow79 said:

thank you gaurav bhai for putting me in this elite bracket now if only you could gauge the happiness you get when you wrenching that oil sump bolt and see that smile when the silicon spouts from all the edges....:-D

You welcome buddy, anyone who contributes to the community understanding it's real meaning and sharing the vision of Carnity will be worthy of this honourable "star group".

Btw, I love your metaphor of gauging your happiness by seeing silicone. Real mechanic expression, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.