•  
Advertise here

@husain1 Why does anyone bother doing anything? It's because they are passionate about it and what they enjoy doing. Personally, I prefer shows like this rather new car shows where it's all bigwigs scratching each others bums and talking about how much money they made last year. Shows like this give you the chance to show off the work you done to your car, how you made it much more special than a car somebody just took from a showroom, it gives you the chance to meet like minded people and discuss new ideas and generally see what's going on in the modified car scene. It's always fun to watch the diff/drift at shows and even take part if you have the right car. When was the last time you went to a new car show and saw someone smoking off a pair of tyres just for the fun of it?

• Like (+1) 1

@Technician I dont mean this, I meant that why or what people got to see the new stuff in the old cars? What BIG value you can add in a car what car manufacturer were not able to add and for there small mods and sticker job why would I waste my time and money. I mean there is nothing out of the world and you just see these show buff cars in jumeirah, diyafa, marina side anyways every second day. 90% of the cars in the above video is just worth a quick look and nothing more.

That's my opinion, but don't get offended I am genuinely trying to understand a real reason behind all of this show participants and visitors motivation or expectation.

husain1 you need to have a taste for it than what you are just trying see and find a value that comes with taste.

If you are not a car enthusiast then what you doing here? Fixing your nissan sunny problems only.....?

What's wrong with Sunnys? I present to you the Nissan Sunny/Pulsar GTi-R. 2.0 turbo intercooled, 230 BHP, 280 Nm torque, 5 speed gearbox coupled with a 4WD system and 0-100 KPH in just over 5 seconds. Japanese pocket rocket.

nissan-sunny-gti-r-03.jpg

• Like (+1) 1