•  
Advertise here

It seems forever that I am researching on my car as it got delayed because of free company car I have from 6 months. Now I have collected enough money for down payment and start my research here again for buying my next car in dubai.

What you guys think of Mitsubishi in Dubai on below few criteria....?

1. How Mitsubishi cars stand in Dubai heat?
  2. How efficient Mitsubishi UAE car dealer (Al habtoor)?
  3. What is their reliability in general here?
  4. How much depreciation I can expect with Mitsubishi in UAE in general, or there is rule for more on 4x4, then on SUV and least on cars?
        - Dont worry I am not after Mitsubishi Lancer, but want to educate myself of depreciation differences.
  5. How is outside workshop (other than dealer) and service center welcome Mitsubishi cars or rip off...?

Thanks guys.

Mitsubishi cars are very good in the UAE and very well priced to attract lot of interest because:

• They dont offer wow shining customer service,
  • nice posh office in expensive locations,
  • no free tea and coffee to visitors, not even newspapers,
  • no follow up and no responsible admin staff,
  • No advertisement or crazy marketing.

However, don't get me wrong their car and their technicians are good and by just minus above 5 key points they offer so cheap cars and give Toyota and Nissan run for their money.

Their parts are crazy expensive, so that's the only little downside. Their resale is almost at par with Toyota, Nissan and Honda.

You will get lot of outside workshop happily servicing your Mitsubishi in Dubai and even all over UAE.

Their reliability as per heat index is also very good, their few cars are borderline hot in extreme summer but they do survive with little heavy breathing.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks @rayre, best explanation of Mitsubishi in UAE you given in those 5 key points. I somehow got similar answer verbally from few of my colleagues, but you put it in words very nicely.