•  
Advertise here

Al Futtaim Automall

ging

As so many used car dealers are existing in Dubai, I want to know what is a reputation of Al Futtaim Automall here in Dubai?

Some says it's good and other says they are too expensive, what is the real take from you guys based on your experience from the past?

Al Futtaim automall is the best place to buy used cars especially Japanese brands as they do the proper checks and only sell cars with original service history. So you will save lot of time in filtering the cars with no or fake service history.

I bought my wife's car few years back and it was a good deal with excellent customer service. 

I had a brief indirect experience with Al Futtaim automall, that I was screening a car in Aweer and found it was totaled car and that dealer claimed that he purchased this car from Al Futtaim Automall and shown me the certificate of purchase.

Assuming here, may be Al futtaim bought totaled car and sold to aweer guy after fixing it (less likely).
Aweer guy bought totaled car from AFM and fixed it to sell (more likely).

Either ways, I agree with danny advise that AFM sell clean cars, but still do the insurance check and see if car wasn't totaled before.

Al futtaim automall, are very good toyota used car dealer when you can be sure taht car is genuinely clean to put your family inside. I wouldn't buy used car from a stranger, but from such authorized used car dealer I am sure that they have done checks and verified all details.

@bean you get what you pay for. PERIOD. Paying 10-20% extra is better than wasting 80-90% of your investment.

I reckon paying 20% extra to such dealer as you can always scout good deal in used car websites through a private deal. Just make sure car has full service history and you are 90% good to go, 10% is your sheer bad luck.

I understand adil you think you can do better by yourself and save 20%, but there are people who don't have time to spend with their friends and family these days due to tremendous work pressure and those people will love to spend tad extra to get the clean deal with some good brand credibility. Btw 20% is too much, now all good used car dealer mark up 15% and you can haggle down to 10%, which seems reasonable to pay them for their hard work.

Al Futtaim Automall, AW Rostamani Certified Preowned cars, 4x4 motors, Deals on wheels, Reem Automobiles are the few that I feel is the oldest and best in this business.

Important Information

Terms of use