•  
Advertise here

Saaed Accident Report

I went to Abu dhabi and made a minor ding dang accident. I called police and www.saaed.ae car came in and made me guilty although I was not fully convinced, but accepted it as I was running late for the meeting.

Coming back now I realize that how do I claim the insurance now, as here in Dubai we have to have a traffic police green/red paper for insurance approval, which is missing in my case and I only have Saaed Accident Report. Do I have to go back to Abu Dhabi and seek Saaed or Abu Dhabi police for red paper for my insurance? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Saaed is an intermediate service between Police and general public to attend minor road accident and provide all the parties with saaed accidental report. I believe it is existing in all the emirates in UAE except Dubai, so I think you don't require any cops paper after saaed paper and your insurance should accept saaed report in place of red/pink cops paper. Call your insurance and check.

Police paper is must for insurance claim and yes you need to go back with saaed report and get police paper from abu dhabi police.

You can call  800 (SAAED) 72233 if they can send you electronic generated police report for insurance purposes.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Saaed accident report is enough for insurance to make a claim. I had similar incident last year and RSA didn't bother me for any cops report. BTW Saaed is in place by order of federal police, so no additional police report is required if both parties agrees to it. If any one party raise an objection on saaed accident report then both parties need to visit police station and get police paper.

Important Information

Terms of use