•  
Advertise here

Toyota Avalon or Lexus ES350

Hello, I'm thinking about buying a car, Im deciding between Toyota Avalon and Lexus ES350, my budget is about 30000dh so Im looking for lets say 2006-2008 model.Which one you think is better? in general for price of spare parts, car itself, reselable value...? thanks for every comment! 

Both are almost same as Avalon is an upgraded version camry and ES is upgraded version Avalon.

If I am in your shoes, I will choose Lexus over Toyota ANYDAY as it offers more luxury and better styling than confused Avalon (Lexus in Toyota skin).

• Like (+1) 1

Of course Toyota maintenance is lot cheaper than Lexus as a luxury brand. Two of my colleague have Lexus IS and ES and they both crib on how expensive dealer services are for Lexus.

However if you are looking for 06-08 model I am sure you will not go to dealer with that age old car, so outside market you need to check (the most) as a concern or wait for someone to answer this here.

Either ways, you can't go wrong with any of the choices, they both are awesome and proven car from decades.

Of course Avalon is tad cheaper in price and maintenance, but ES offers better luxury and inch better resale value than Avalon.

ES is Lexus flagship car after RX, you put on sale today and tomorrow it's gone.

If spending 10% extra on maintenance and buying price isn't issue, my strong vote is with ES.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

I come from different thinking, that if you can get Lexus luxury at Toyota price then choose Avalon. Secondly it's different and unique car than thousand's of Camry VS ES300. Thirdly, it will be cheaper in maintenance than Lexus.

I come from different thinking, that if you can get Lexus luxury at Toyota price then choose Avalon. Secondly it's different and unique car than thousand's of Camry VS ES300. Thirdly, it will be cheaper in maintenance than Lexus.