•  
Advertise here

Emirates is Changing With Driverlesss Cars

Singapore are getting autonomous taxis,

http://www.theverge.com/2016/8/1/12337516/delphi-self-driving-car-service-singapore

Its not even the fact that I don't want to ride in one of these things, I don't want to be on a road with them. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is gross, how abruptly he changed the topic that taxi driver and commercial driver will be harmed from such total autonomous move. Whatever it is, it is very freaking and challenging for them to develop and market such stuff.

I'm Sorry but can anyone accept that he may loss his car (minimum loss comparing to human being life or body origins) for a computer or system glitch or error!...... for me I can't .....just my brain does not accept it!

part of the fun is to drive for the destination and choosing the roads and changing it to avoid jams or to use a high way with longer distance and shorter trip time and supporting system and protection system enhance that fun of driving.

I was shocked when I used auto-Park in my VW 6 years a go and shocked again with the Mitsubishi driver-less electric car in Masdar city in Abu Dhabi but I'm not ready to use one of these daily!

Maybe after retirement I would change my mind!