•  
Advertise here

Racing games

Barry

Does anyone play racing games and what games do you recommend for different consoles?

I play Forza 4 a lot on Xbox 360. Great game with great dynamics and the handling of the cars are comparable to the real thing. 

I also play PGR 4 on 360. Also a good game but it's more arcade style and less of a simulator. 

Also playing Sports Car Challenge on iPhone. All based around VAG owned products. Good graphics for a phone game and a good way to pass the time at work when waiting for parts to arrive. 

Interesting talk, I briefly played CSR on iPhone that came with awesome graphics and upgrade candy that force users to keep playing and win races to afford more mods. I was literally addicted like a kid for over a first month.

I had a lot of fun when I was playing Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed ...... 17 years ago!!

I tried to play recently to share the fun with the kids and I found it much more easier and much better graphics and details (too good to be true) but I did not enjoy it!! I don't know the reasons is it me or the game?

But I had a test drive on a modified Toyota P86 and VW Golf R32 and I had the same excitement that I used to feel from the games with extra dosage of Adrenalin (including burn feeling in chest) I guess I lost my interest in competing with other driver or player or PC for the pleasure of sensing speed and handling and quality of engineering!

enjoy playing as much as you can I really miss that Joy!!

NFS is my all time favorite on my desktop with loud setup and dimmed lights :-)

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating