•  
Advertise here

Bentley Bentayga SUV

Barry

I'm surprised I haven't seen any of the badge snobs driving these round Dubai yet. Looks like a London Taxi doesn't it? Built on the same platform as Audi Q7/Porsche Cayenne/VW Touareg/Lamborghini Urus and running a VAG 6.0 WR12 48V engine. Also comes with the same V8 used in the Continental GT, Audi diesel V8 and plug in hybrid, again with the Continental GT engine although if you ask me, having a hybrid V8 kind of defeats the purpose of the hybrid technology. Top speed is 301 kph making it the worlds fastest production SUV.

2016-Bentley-Bentayga.jpg

CAPf-zeUgAE1knS.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

This is too much too far man, this looks like Rolls Royce and not taxi. Do you know which company make and model those taxi's are from? They are hugely spacious and very well chosen for that purpose.

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

The company that makes these taxis is called The London Taxi Company, formerly known as LTI. Chinese car manufacturer Geely also have the rights to build them. The model name of the one in the picture is the TX4. They all come with a slow, noisy 2.5 turbo Diesel engine. Famous for their small turning circle. I worked for an official franchised parts supplier for them for a while. 

• Like (+1) 1

Love to see the morphing of those two images. I love the styling irrespective of the taxi joke, which to some extent I agree. It's interior is equally stylish, seen it in a video few weeks back.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.