•  
Advertise here

Pajero Coolant 2012 model

Parc Ferme workshop in DIP or Mazeed oil products in Garhoud. It's not cheap stuff but it lasts a long time and it works. You'll also need to buy the Evans flushing fluid. It's very important that all traces of water and old coolant are removed from the cooling system. 

• Like (+1) 1

No problem 😊

I should also add, that although the waterless coolant costs more and you have to buy the flushing fluid, the flushing fluid can be filtered and reused many times. I use paint filters that you can buy from any parts shop that sells car paint. If you need to repair any part of the cooling system in the future, you can drain the coolant into a bucket, filter it and reuse it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 8:53 PM, Derick said:

I have been looking for some special coolant when I had trouble with borderline overheating. Do you know from where to get this evans coolant in uae?

I used Many types of Coolants for my Pajero Exceed 2001 Manual Trans (GCC) but I found Preston Coolant to be best Even In hot condition in desert drive it Maintains the Temp. I recommend is Use Preston Coolant. 

• Like (+1) 1

I agree as well Prestone,  is best among all avail coolant in UAE. I used to use yellow gallon, then graduated to black can - 10 dhs expensive but offer boiling point of 129 degrees as oppose to 109 degrees for yellow can. As Diamond Dallas says it's best for desert. 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I agree as well Prestone,  is best among all avail coolant in UAE. I used to use yellow gallon, then graduated to black can - 10 dhs expensive but offer boiling point of 129 degrees as oppose to 109 degrees for yellow can. As Diamond Dallas says it's best for desert. 

Thanks Man!