•  
Advertise here

What's going on today?

Barry

This is what me and my team are up to in the workshop today. 

5.0 Range Rover in for head gaskets. Another mechanic elsewhere fitted a water pump and stuck everything with horrible black silicon. This silicon went round the engine, blocked everything and overheated the engine. I removed the engine, cleaned all the silicon out of it, skimmed the heads, levelled out the block and fitted new gaskets. Have the engine back in the vehicle now and hope to have it out of the workshop tomorrow night. 

range rover head gasket.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Looks like you guys are extra busy today, being a saturday. Surprise to see that Rangie is still there, I am sure owner must be having few extra cars in his garage that he stopped caring about delays on repair work, lol.

Btw, whenever you are free let me know how much it cost for rim protector and how long time required for fixing this on my Mustang?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Retail on rim protectors is 700 dhs but I can offer them to Carnity members for 600 dhs fitted. 

They take either a morning or an evening to fit. My guy has done quite a few sets of them now so is a real pro at it. 

wheel protector.jpg