•  
Advertise here

Chevrolet Trailblazer Shifter cable broke

6 hours ago, Danny said:

Community spirit with lazy UAE car owners, doesn't work together and that's why they love to get fucked over and over again with rip off car services workshop and stealers.

With almost 14k users here I only see 50 people active (at max) who understand the real meaning of community. Remaining 99% don't even thank after getting the help and solution. This posting and documenting steps is too much to expect.

Danny

Do you think lighthouse expect thanks from drifted boats?

Just pay it forward (in advance) and someday some stranger would pay it back to you.

that is what I like to think "how it works"

19 hours ago, Saleem said:

Danny

Do you think lighthouse expect thanks from drifted boats?

Just pay it forward (in advance) and someday some stranger would pay it back to you.

that is what I like to think "how it works"

What a great word of wisdom man, totally agree and impressed and that I am not the only one who believe in good and bad karma's. After all you get what you give folks.

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

6 hours ago, amid said:

What a great word of wisdom man, totally agree and impressed and that I am not the only one who believe in good and bad karma's. After all you get what you give folks.

Thanks @amid we have other members do the same..... @Barry who is doing that for living and still giving free advises and helping others.

It's good when someone actually comes back and tells how they fixed the problem. There's too many threads on all forums where people ask for advice, get suggestions, then never come back to say what actually worked or how/if they fixed it. This is totally useless for anyone searching for answers in the future  

I don't mind giving free advice. When I started out I knew very little and plenty of people helped me. As said above, pay it forward 😊

@Saleem boats pay the tax to government to build such light-house and that's why no one bother to thanks.

Community is a different stuff, that everything is free but SHAMELESS people should learn to come back and thanks for free advice to motivate the knowledgeable people to share and help more needy people.

More important than my point of thanking, I think @Barry nailed it very well that people should come back and share their solutions in community so that it can help others in future as a true knowledge base and not just the community of askers and suckers or lurkers.

Sorry @Danny

We can't switch of the lighthouse till the boats pay the tax and we can't force them to pay (unless you can do that?) and sailing in the middle of the boats angry and screaming on their faces would not convince them to pay tax or protect them from getting lost or drifting!

if you have a better idea I think @Gauravwould love to hear it.

• 2 months later...

@Gaurav Very nicely explained and amazingly documented in picture.

@Barry, Keep your tea ready as my brother had the same episode twice in 6 months with his Jeep Wrangler 2006 model. Last night I managed to drive the car out of the Sahara Parking lot by fixing it with a shoe lace, however the plastic bush as mentioned in the extreme weather in Dubai just hardens and breaks into pieces leaving the gear shifter free. I need your expertise to solve my brother's problem also and it will give me a chance to finally meet you.

Thank Junaid Bhai, Please pray for Karamullah as he lost his job 4 months back and started heart and kidney problems for the past 2 months now. He is recovering, which will require another couple of months. Need your prayers bro.

Thats sad to hear, prayers are always with you and your family. Job situation sucks nationwide, the Mrs also lost hers a couple of months back and a couple of friends and their jobs are also in the doldrums. 

So pray too that things get better for everyone. 

• Like (+1) 1