•  
Advertise here

Extra shining Audi Q3 secret

victoria

Hey fellas, I am so curious to know that what is the secret of extra shining cars? Is it some special paint it has, special shining stuff it has or special polish on it. I have seen one brand new audi car in my office that has so great shine that it shouts from miles away, especially the Audi Q3 in dark brown color I see almost daily with so great shine, that I am so curious to knoiw its secret. I got my car polished too few weeks back and it came out shining from before but that shine was not even quarter of that Audi Q3 shine. 

the shining that you like can be reached by waxing which create a layer of soft surface of wax over the polish layer.

for my car I wax it yearly including headlights and taillights and windshields as if make surfaces soft so it doesn't become dirty fast and the rain drops slips fast over the body and windshields.

There's no big secret. A good machine polish with removal of all swirls and scratches and application of a high quality carnuba wax. Personally I recommend Meguiars products. If it's good enough for concours cars, it's good enough for anything I will drive. Poorboys also make some fantastic products. 

You should get a professional detail done on your car. Even just once. Once your car has been professionally cleaned, it will make it much easier for you to keep clean. 

That new VAG brown is a nice colour though and looks well when polished up. Makes a nice change from all the usual black or white VAG dross out there.