•  
Advertise here

Wadi Naqab Scenic Drive

Based on our recent recce drive to Wadi Naqab in Ras Al Khaimah, we found out it's a wonderful place to have awesome scenic wadi drive.

Let's start the season with this great spot which is easy and fun place to drive for all.

DSC_6371.jpg

DSC_6377.jpg

DSC_6430.jpg

DSC_6433.jpg

DSC_6435.jpg

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Very nice drive, this. It reminds me of the Sani Pass in Lesotho- the pass seen by most off road drivers as the most dangerous, but also the most beautiful mountain pass in all of Africa, especially during winter when the mountains are covered with thick snow. 

I have driven this pass several times during my travels, but this drive you are talking about should come close to the Sani Pass in some places.

2 hours ago, basti said:

im a new member, just recently sign up for this awesome group of yours. can i come and join you for this ride? just a question, are there any KABAYANS member in this club?

You are more than welcome basti for this drive, I'm sure with more than 14k members here at Carnity you will find some kabayans too. Please share you mobile number, so that I can update the list of participants for this drive.

53 minutes ago, yolax said:

Would like to join if seat still available.

Of course, it's still open.  Please share you mobile number, so that I can update the list of participants for this drive.