•  
Advertise here

Wadi Naqab Scenic Drive

Hi Everyone, hope you guys are excited and packed up already for tomorrow drive.

See you guys at meeting point at 3 PM (Sharp), don't be late as we plan to leave by 3:15 MAX.

If you need refueling or buy drinks or snacks at ADNOC, please arrive early.

For those who are new, please look for below two cars at ADNOC to join the drive:

Pajero.JPG

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Due to some unforseen reason, I won't be able to make it for this drive.

My sincere apologies to all of you.

Rahimdad will be leading the drive. Enjoy and have fun, share pics please.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hope that you are well Gaurav bhai.

We All met at the Adnoc pump by 3:30 pm and since I was unable to understand to format of the waypoints posted by you so I let Irfan bhai take the lead. He lead very well and after deflating at the entry point and after a short drivers briefing we were off. There was a slight confusion with the route but found our way. Irfan bhai managed very well and after 30 minutes stop at the end point we turned back and returned to the deflation place. We were out by 7 pm. Thank you all for your participation and missed you dearly Gaurav bhai. Thank you to Yolax for the tea and Presism for the manly sandwiches.

• Like (+1) 1

On 14/09/2016 at 1:16 PM, Gaurav said:

Thankyou all for the fun ride today! It was nice meeting everyone. Gaurav we missed you, was really looking forward to the trip together. 

Hope we can do more of these when the weather is a little better so we can start early and get more camp time. :)

Will share pictures soon. 

• Like (+1) 1