•  
Advertise here

2017 Honda Civic hatcback

Derick

What an awesome design Honda has come up in it's latest 2017 Honda Civic hatchback. Will it be available here as well? Appreciate if anyone has any information for its availability in UAE in next few months or so?

In US it's costing 20,500 for 1.5 liter turbo engine delivering 174 hp (wow, what an engineering).

2017 honda civic hatchback 1.jpg

2017 honda civic hatchback 2.jpg

2017 honda civic hatchback 3.jpg

2017 honda civic hatchback 4.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Derick you are starting to sound like a Honda Fan boy. It is not bad at all, but there are better looking hatchback out there. However, the feel of driving the Honda is a solid one. My first car was a Honda Civic back in 1994 and if I get a good deal I would like to own a Honda again.

@Rahimdad I am not as young as you are to become a fan boy for any brand, but I genuinely liked this new style of Honda for its 2017 model Honda civic hatchback. It's something totally different and way too nice unlike the band wagon cars turning into either fugly styling or extreme futuristic style. Honda has adopted a sporty looks with an elegant class, something that you only gotto see in luxury car sports model like Merc or Jaguar.

Dear Derick, you are only as old as you feel, and we men never grow up when it comes to cars, electronics and everything in between. Honda is known to copy BMW from the early 1980's, whether it was the computer cluster found on the Honda Accord EXR, to the double power steering which eased up when parking or stand still and harden up as the speed goes up to get a good steering feel. Even the power locks where the drivers' side could not be locked by hand with the fear of leaving the key inside the car. in my opinion the Honda Civic from last year model started looking like the Volvo which i am not a huge fan of and their technology seems outdated and they are only following the trend rather than coming up with any innovation of their own. i believe the first and the last time they introduced something of their own was back in 1991 when the new Honda Accord came with a zero vibration engine. However to each their own choice and I would suggest for you to check with Trading Enterprises for the new hatch back as the Honda staff should have a fair idea of what is to be released to the Dubai market in a month or two.

Just my opinion. BTW Derick, you never know, I may be older to you in age. Hehehehehe