•  
Advertise here

Ugliest car ever?

Barry

This reminds me of half cut P38 Range Rover that one of the big guy modded here in 90's for hunting here in UAE. Seen that couple of times in shabby condition on road few times lately. So that guy must be real inspiration for LR topless ideas ;-)

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

This reminds me of half cut P38 Range Rover that one of the big guy modded here in 90's for hunting here in UAE. Seen that couple of times in shabby condition on road few times lately. So that guy must be real inspiration for LR topless ideas ;-)

I saw it 2 weeks back in Badayer, He has made the rear seats higher like a stadium seating, I guess for hunting pupose for rear seat passengers. It has an awesome role cage as well.

@BarryEverybody has his own point of view, though you are not kidding about a Juke, I used to call it a Joke, looks like a frog. However the one you have posted looks like a Murano, than maybe I am wrong.

Edited by Rahimdad
Changes

Hey Barry, you seem to be obsessed with the Morgan, the cross eyed and puffy face makes it look like it is high on something, the rest of the body works are amazing. I would not categorize it as the ugliest ever, as some people do say, "Cover the face,....."

Well except for the face the rest looks really amazing.