•  
Advertise here

garnet red tintcoat camaro in yae

i want to buy the latest camaro 2016\2017 but i cant find the color i want which is the garnet red tintcoat and i havent seen a camaro that is painted with this color in the gulf countries.

can somebody tell me if it is actually available in united arab emirates ?

Edited by anmar hassan

Have you tried in Al Ghandi and Liberty Automobiles as there are two dealers for Chevrolet cars in UAE - Dubai and Sharjah are different dealers.

If yes, then I'm  afraid al aweer guys are your only bet to special order and import exact color from US import market. However I wouldn't recommend that, as that will have useless warranty from "gulf warranties" and in case if something major goes wrong than color trade-off will turn very expensive for you.

My cousin brother got a Camaro a couple of years back and he got it with special paint through Al Ghandi. So far he is the only one in UAE to own a Camaro in that colour and I suggest you speak to the dealer about the colour you want and they can paint it in original for you. Sure they will charge you that extra for the paint, however if you are hell bent on that colour than this can definitely help.