•  
Advertise here

Al Ain - Dubai daily drive for under 95K

Yont

Hi all,

We commute from Al Ain to Dubai 3 times a week, minimum. Looking for the best car for under 95K.

We cannot buy a compact car as we tend to have guest from abroad - luggage and all. Mid-size Sedan and up!

Looking for comfort, convenience, reliability and trouble less after sale services + best bang for my buck!

I am only looking to buy new. Any advice? What car do you recommend and why?

Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Honda Accord should stack up just fine in and around that range.

If you need SUV, then Outlander, Fortuner, Xterra should be in ballpark range.

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

19 hours ago, amid said:

Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Honda Accord should stack up just fine in and around that range.

If you need SUV, then Outlander, Fortuner, Xterra should be in ballpark range.

Agree with Amid on this one, though you can also have a look at the Pajero, starting from AED 89,900/- it is excellent car, plus they offer you some slack on payment, free service and some extras that you might enjoy.

I think more importantly you need to decide whether SUV or sedan as a next step to really be fair with your comparison and search resukts. And then decide one below each category to get proper results and dont get fooled by comparing wrong league. Majority of time people do wrong league comparison or persuade by others to trick them (esp sales advisers).

• Sedan
    • Average sedan
    • Fast sports sedan (performance type)
    • Extra beautiful and head turner (luxuy sedan)
  • SUV
    • Comapct SUV (startup range)
    • 4x4 capable SUV
    • Luxury SUV
  • Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Nicely put Gaurav Bhai, but given his budget and he wants a new car from the showroom with the new car scent and all, I think Fast Sports Sedan and Luxury SUV are out of the window.

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Nicely put Gaurav Bhai, but given his budget and he wants a new car from the showroom with the new car scent and all, I think Fast Sports Sedan and Luxury SUV are out of the window.

I know that now and you are right in discouraging him. I was in little rush while typing earlier message and didn't realize the restriction of 95K and new car.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use