•  
Advertise here

Absolute Newbie Drive - Kalba - 28 October

Great trip report and most amazing pics. Thanks to Gaurav Bhai for bringing in his absolutely amazing camera and thanks to Manu for volunteering to take the pics. What a great time we had in the company of some amazing people and Gaurav Bhai appearance was a complete surprise as I just spoke him to the night before and he was explaining how getting up in the early morning is a task for him. Thank you Gaurav Bhai, your appearance was a breath of fresh air and we all enjoyed your company.

Sorry for the breakfast incident, I was left behind by the group and suddenly found myself following a red Jeep thinking it was Qaisar Saab, however about 3-4 minutes in the wrong direction and I saw Khalid Bhai and Zafar Bhai. So I stopped following the red Jeep and went for some crazy driving behind the likes of Khalid Bhai and Zafar Bhai which my guests loved. But somewhere I got left behind again and made my way to the top of Faya to see one of the groups heading back down. So I headed back down with them and followed them to the shade of a tree.

As everyone was looking exhausted, hungry and thirsty I opened up the buffet and soon all the parathas and lassi were gone.My sincere apologies for those who got an empty bag where the parathas should have been. All in all a wonderful drive with amazing people and the satisfaction of seeing a smile on every ones face while inflating and heading back to home sweet home.

Balaji you missed quite an opportunity to experience one of the best drives ever, however the season has just begun and I am sure there will be many more on the way. Just stay tuned to get the latest drive updates right here on Carnity.com

• Like (+1) 2

I can only remember it was due to lower clearance he was being careful in hill decent, but haven't seen him struggling otherwise so I assume it's good in desert.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.