•  
Advertise here

Absolute Newbie Drive - Kalba - 28 October

Dear All,

I will be joining Emarat 4x4 for an early morning Absolute Newbie Drive in the desert in Kalba/Maliha Area. The meeting point is the Adnoc pump on the Sharjah to Kalba highway at 6 am.

As the name suggests its for anyone who has never been to the desert and would like to experience and learn more about off-roading, this is not going to be challenging or a fast paced drive.

So anybody interested is most welcome to join me, my mobile number is 050 674 9099

https://goo.gl/maps/kxma9UeUzAA2

If you are not too busy in afternoon or evening, lets have a small spin? Morning and that too 6 am on Friday is punishing man. 3-4 PM weather is not bad now for quiet and relaxed drive. what say?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks @Rahimdad for posting this fantastic early morning drive and special thanks to @manums for taking these beautiful pics and for riding with me. Hope I have not bored you much from off-road "theory" session.

SUPER THANKS to everyone at Emarat4x4 for this nice drive. It was awesome to meet old friends and lovely company, that I missed a lot in last 2 year gap. Thanks Qaisar saab, Sikandar, Moosa, Adnan, Suhail, Farid, Khalid, Amir, Zafar and all the lovely people.

Drive started at 6:15 (sharp) - good job guys, and we were around 30 cars and decided to split into 3 convoys - 2 newbies and 1 fewbies. Due to some seismic work from Sharjah oil company in maliha area, we all drove almost newbie level till 9 AM. After that few split for fast-action drive to steal the whole breakfast, lol (yes it's for you rahim bhai). All in all it was good newbie trip and I'm sure lot of newbie has gone back home with lot of learning lesson today. Encountered few hickups, refusal and other minor issues but all the crew and marshals managed it very well. In the end, all groups meet again for lovely breakfast from rahimdad.

Let the pictures tell the rest...!

DSC_7097.jpg

DSC_7096.jpg

DSC_7095.jpg

DSC_7093.jpg

DSC_7091.jpg

DSC_7090.jpg

DSC_7085.jpg

DSC_7076.jpg

DSC_7075.jpg

DSC_7074.jpg

DSC_7073.jpg

DSC_7070.jpg

DSC_7068.jpg

DSC_7067.jpg

DSC_7065.jpg

DSC_7063.jpg

DSC_7062.jpg

DSC_7061.jpg

DSC_7059.jpg

DSC_7057.jpg

DSC_7054.jpg

DSC_7052.jpg

DSC_7050.jpg

DSC_7049.jpg

DSC_7048.jpg

DSC_7046.jpg

DSC_7044.jpg

DSC_7042.jpg

DSC_7040.jpg

DSC_7039.jpg

DSC_7037.jpg

DSC_7036.jpg

DSC_7035.jpg

DSC_7033.jpg

DSC_7023.jpg

DSC_7022.jpg

DSC_7019.jpg

DSC_7014.jpg

DSC_7008.jpg

DSC_7098.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav bhai i should thank you and rahim bhai for this wonderful experience. Throughout the drive you were talking about a lot of informative things. I felt really happy spending time with all of you. Hope to be back in the desert with this team. 

Love you brothers..

• Like (+1) 1