•  
Advertise here

Best engine decarbonization available

Gaurav

Good on Gaurav to try this...why not. I have come across bananas being loaded into differentials to stop them leaking from the seals, and it worked! When you are out in the middle of nowhere, and need a solution, bush mechanics gets you to somewhere safe to repair properly.

Well done desertdude for suggesting this method, just shows that trying out on older vehicles with high mileage on the engines brings in innovation.

• Like (+1) 1

Bananas in the differential 😂

I wonder what this guy would say if I stuffed bananas in his transfer box and told him I just saved him 27 dhs 🤔

On another note, I have used eggs in an engine before. I drove 4 heats in a banger race in a Vauxhall Carlton. The car was pretty banged up from pushing people out of my way and the radiator was leaking a bit. I wanted to enter the destruction derby at the end of the day but I couldn't do it with a leaky radiator as the head gasket would blow in no time. No spares to hand but I had the groceries in the back of the van. I'd heard about putting eggs in the cooling system to stop leaks but I'd never tried it. It was the last time the car would be out before it would be scrapped so I had nothing to lose and I wanted to enter the destruction derby so I thought why not. 6 eggs in the cooling system and what do you know, it actually worked!

IMG_3264.JPG

3 hours ago, Barry said:

Bananas in the differential 😂

I wonder what this guy would say if I stuffed bananas in his transfer box and told him I just saved him 27 dhs 🤔

On another note, I have used eggs in an engine before. I drove 4 heats in a banger race in a Vauxhall Carlton. The car was pretty banged up from pushing people out of my way and the radiator was leaking a bit. I wanted to enter the destruction derby at the end of the day but I couldn't do it with a leaky radiator as the head gasket would blow in no time. No spares to hand but I had the groceries in the back of the van. I'd heard about putting eggs in the cooling system to stop leaks but I'd never tried it. It was the last time the car would be out before it would be scrapped so I had nothing to lose and I wanted to enter the destruction derby so I thought why not. 6 eggs in the cooling system and what do you know, it actually worked!

IMG_3264.JPG

Bananas in the diffs, Eggs in the radiator, Tennis balls in old sagging springs to firm them up, shoe lace fan belt, block of wood between the axle and chassis on a collapsed coil spring ..why not if you can get of a jam and steam you ride on its own power to the nearest service station.

Funny, last night I fixed the broken automatic shifter joint on my brother's Jeep Wrangler 2006 TJ with a shoelace. It was difficult to hold the whole thing by just tying a knot around it so I had to pass a loop around the linkage and than tie it up. That bushing is just crap and gives up every 1 year with no rough usage. I read somewhere that we can drill a hole and fit it with a nut and bolt which would give it more strength than the original crap Jeep have been building. I will check with my brother if he is game and will get that done in a day or two.

Here is a youtube link so you can understand better what I had done, although this guy used a cable tie which was not available on me, I had to use the only thing on me which I could use as a tie, and that was a shoe lace. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

In aim to continue improve the Pajero slight rough idle and fuel smell yesterday I went for the dose of terraclean for the cost of 695 dhs in their DIP warehouse. Boys were very knowledgeable and educated to make me understand the process and how it works. Took about an hour and we got the ugly emission readings at first which were very high in idle (HC: 1600) and drop to half (800) at idle with A/C on and drop to 400 at 2000 rpm.

While doing the test car released some unbearable fumes from exhaust - could be carbon or terraclean fluid. Once process finished, we can still hear that mild doof doof as usual and still feel that mild rough idling. I was hoping that this terraclean process must have fixed the emission at least, so went for a quick spin to do new emission test. To everyone surprise, emission were also disappointing and still remain same as before.

Hence it is proven that there is something other than carbon deposit is surely wrong inside the engine. The money spent was worth clearing the doubt though.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use