•  
Advertise here

Best engine decarbonization available

Gaurav

Here is the video results of before and after the water suction experiment in case if anyone is curious for same route in future.

• 50% less missing (from spluttering to only little rattling now)
  • 50% doof doof noise gone
  • 100% strange squeaking noise gone
  • 100% less relaxed at low RPM

Earlier I could hear my engine running from 15-20 meters and now within 1-2 meters.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

40 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Here is the video results of before and after the water suction experiment in case if anyone is curious for same route in future.

• 50% less missing (from spluttering to only little rattling now)
  • 50% doof doof noise gone
  • 100% strange squeaking noise gone
  • 100% less relaxed at low RPM

Earlier I could hear my engine running from 15-20 meters and now within 1-2 meters.

Thats what I would call a result, not exactly 100% what was hoped for but not bad for something that only used up some free tap water and 10 mins of ones time. So much for all the naysayers. 

Thanks @Barry and @desertdude for endoscope idea. Just bought this one, will be arriving in 15-20 days. If anyone needs it, feel free to borrow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-USB-OTG-Endoscope-Inspection-Camera-Waterproof-Borescope-2m-Snake-Scope-/272176318678?hash=item3f5ef908d6:g:UPIAAOSwa-dWp1gn

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav, it is certainly an interesting outcome, but for the benefit of the naysayers, can you please keep us posted on the long-term effects/results of this water treatment- especially with regard to oil consumption over the next couple of thousand kilometers?  

5 hours ago, Harooon said:

@Gaurav, it is certainly an interesting outcome, but for the benefit of the naysayers, can you please keep us posted on the long-term effects/results of this water treatment- especially with regard to oil consumption over the next couple of thousand kilometers?  

I've done it on my own Land Rover Discovery 1 and drove it at least 120,000+ kms after it without any negative effects. My Discovery was at 320K + kms when I let it go, and the motor still pulled like an Ox and purred like a kitten on idle and gave me 450ish km on a tank .

This is really nice thread and lot of heated wisdom came to surface.

Can anyone please explain the logic of carbon removal with water, I mean the scientific logic. I remember long back while rebuilding one engine seeing those dirty valves and poor mechanic has to dip them in some chemical solvent overnight and then scrub the hell out it. I am sure if it was as easy as this then he could have just washed them under the tap water and fitted the engine back, what exactly I'm missing here?

1 hour ago, adil said:

This is really nice thread and lot of heated wisdom came to surface.

Can anyone please explain the logic of carbon removal with water, I mean the scientific logic. I remember long back while rebuilding one engine seeing those dirty valves and poor mechanic has to dip them in some chemical solvent overnight and then scrub the hell out it. I am sure if it was as easy as this then he could have just washed them under the tap water and fitted the engine back, what exactly I'm missing here?

Go back and read the entire thread

Some really harsh and rude comments, seems people are taking things personally. Wishing to see some more constructive comments rather than one member trying to shove and push the other using their experience as a leverage.

One of the senior and founding member of Carnity has just tried it and is very open about his experience. It has made a difference but still not a 100%. Some methods described here might not have crossed some people during a long career in this field, but that does not give them the right to throw mud and say that the people who have tried it out and had some success are lying.

Really disappointed at some peoples point of view and the way they express them.

Important Information

Terms of use