•  
Advertise here

Best car wash in dubai

amitaj

Which is the best car wash in dubai for all time? I am sick and tired of changing places and experimenting. I like few places who do good car wash with love and pride, and I start going to them and after few atempts I find them doing all shortcuts. If someone do small mistake, I am happy to advise but whole thing turn around can't be fixed, so I must have tried all places I do lot of outdoor travelling in Dubai and tried from Best Emarat station behind awir , grand car wash in twar area and szr almost all are horrible now. appreciate any advise on new car wash places in dubai, thanks.

Grand Service Station was still doing a good job last time I checked, and ( not saying you are ) if you are the kind of person who stand on the cleaners head making them wipe each nook and cranny with a tissue paper for 1hour then you'll never be happy anywhere.

Also you could hand the guys a tenner or twenty before they start cleaning, be nice and strike up a fun convo with them, go their regularly so they get to know you, they'll do great job every time.

Try re-visiting the good ones on non-weekend days, as I stopped getting my car cleaned on weekends now as all places are overly crowded and pressurized. 

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Important Information

Terms of use