•  
Advertise here

Mr

I have a Range Rover Sports Supercharged 2010 model. Of late, I notice quite an irritating vibration on steering wheel and the body. The vibration is not constant but its intermittent. So also is the intensity. It is not tyre, wheel alignment etc issue as I have changed all 4 tyres and realigned them. The service center which normally does its repair and servicing was unable to exactly pin point the cause. Any ideas?

I have a mechanic who has worked on al land Rovers only and knows them thoroughly inside out. his name is Aqil, you can call him on 055 899 0092. He is currently working until 5:30 pm in Sharjah, so he can tell you where to meet him is Sharjah and what time. He should be able to pin point where the vibration is coming from and can also source parts for you if necessary.

Hope this helps.

It comes up erratically. Sometimes at lower speed, sometimes at higher speed. When the vibration is there, it can be felt not only on the steering but also on the seats. There is no vibration when the car is not moving.

Edited by Arish Ehsan

2 hours ago, Arish Ehsan said:

It comes up erratically. Sometimes at lower speed, sometimes at higher speed. When the vibration is there, it can be felt not only on the steering but also on the seats. There is no vibration when the car is not moving.

Sounds like a driveshaft, place on lift in petrol station and ask them to check shaft for any loose-play.