•  
Advertise here

Nissan Tiida

@Barry Thanks dear! Today I have visited 2 different mechanics and both of them told me to change spark plugs & coils, problem will be solved. But the concern is the amount they told me to change it would be AED1,000 and I think its too much to just change plug & coils.. Could you please let me know about reasonable garage? I think Sharjah will be reasonable compared to Dubai..

Edited by caIrshad2012

@Derick thanks for your advise! Changing coil & plug is normal wear & tear and I hope it doesn't involve so much technicality, so we can consider Sharjah a best option. Other thing which I have done yesterday that I have just changed transmission fluid and now my car is running fine, I don't understand if there is a problem in spark plug & ignition coil then how changing of transmission fluid solved the problem? Or this problem may come back in future?

On 17/12/2016 at 3:28 PM, Derick said:

Off course sharjah is almost half the labor cost than dubai, but you should know what you are getting it done as those guys are just grease junkies and not actual mechanics.

This is very true. When you go to Sharjah you take your chances with guys who have no education and no formal training, only minimal stuff that is learnt on the job. Even rashidiya to an extent. The professionals all hang out in al quoz and dip. You get what you pay for, simple. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Barry Thanks bro! Guys I have visited Barry's Garage yesterday, my problem is solved as he told me to changed coils & spark plugs, now my car is running like new car. Barry u r perfectionist, my problem is solved.. God bless u.. stay blessed... Happy new year....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, caIrshad2012 said:

@Barry Thanks bro! Guys I have visited Barry's Garage yesterday, my problem is solved as he told me to changed coils & spark plugs, now my car is running like new car. Barry u r perfectionist, my problem is solved.. God bless u.. stay blessed... Happy new year....

How much did it cost?