•  
Advertise here

We drove to Al Qua'a desert to shoot the Milkyway. That region of the desert is almost with zero light pollution and hence a very good location to do night 

photography. The area is surrounded by beautiful dunes very photographic. 

AL QUAA.jpg

DSC_7343.jpg

DSC_7357.jpg

DSC_7364.jpg

DSC_7370.jpg

DSC_7390.jpg

DSC_7393.jpg

DSC_7395.jpg

DSC_7398.jpg

DSC_7437.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

That was a night to remember and what an experience we had under blanket of stars.

Thanks for last minute invite, hope next time you can inform me few days in advance.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 2 weeks later...

This was the exact location we camped out: 23.7563280, 54.7821730 (google maps).

• 1 year later...

Al quaa desert is one of the best desert in the UAE that connects from Al Wagan to Al Quaa.

We recently had an amazing crossing from Al Wagan most tempting dunes to Al Quaa desert, where we have witnessed the massive bowls, something like Liwa tall dunes of 150-200 meter in size.

In one of the massive bowl in Al Quaa I went inside to do a sidey and got down to the base filled with bushes and no run-up to gain momentum faced massive difficulty to get out. It was an unforgettable memory for me and others to get my car out with 30 meters of rope + 30 meters of the winch rope from last quarter of that massive bowl.

Anyone wish to repeat this, must look out for the drive to al quaa desert shortly

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1