•  
Advertise here

Electric cars are hitting Dubai Mall

adil

Who want to ride in electric car inside Dubai Mall. me. me. me. 

Damn good move to initiate such service in huge malls. I will pay anything if they ride me back to my car with all my shopping bags.

http://khaleejtimes.com/news/now-drive-around-dubai-mall-in-free-electric-car

electric car in dubai mall.jpg

Edited by adil

They have 2 free to use cars between over a 100,000 visitors a day. I don't think it will be that easy to get. The initiative is good, but the number of cars and the fact that they are free to use will leave a lot of people in long queues waiting for their turns.

• Like (+1) 1

I hear your point rahim and totally agree too, but I just shared something worth of interest for car owners and mall goers. Hope it's a good start in right direction and slowly they will add more electric cars in most of the malls in Dubai.

I still feel they should charge little bit like 5-10 dhs to cut down the 50% queuing and make it more useful for needy people who are really tired after whole run.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

They have 2 free to use cars between over a 100,000 visitors a day. I don't think it will be that easy to get. The initiative is good, but the number of cars and the fact that they are free to use will leave a lot of people in long queues waiting for their turns.

I would agree with there. It will have a long line for their turn

• Like (+1) 1

It would be more tiring waiting for your turn on one of these electric cars rather than walking around the entire mall. A small charge would deter a lot of people for using it with no clear purpose. Oh well, lets see if this grows on people and check for their reactions.