•  
Advertise here

Where to best invest 30k AED saving?

Imaan

I am having around 30-35k AED and wondering where is the best place to invest in current market?

Upgrading my car is better option than the bank savings account, so looking for something better to increase it's worth in a year or two time.

Best time to buy a 4x4 vehicle is in the summer time when a lot of people want to sell their 4x4s and not many people to buy them due to school holidays and less people around. Come winters and you can get a good cash for the 4x4s as the season for off-roading is on and everyone interested is looking to get their hands on a good 4x4.

Hope this helps your cause.

Classic cars are a very good investment at the minute. Modified classics not so much. Prices just keep going up and up but the problem with that is that you have to buy it and park it. Higher mileage drags the prices back down. It's a real pain in the ass having something beautiful sitting and not being able to touch it. I have one old car and two old tractors stashed at home. Every year they're worth more but not much more. I just bought them because I liked them though not to make money. 

Oil company still very risky, I do save in national bond and recommend same to get slightly better interest rate than bank in the form of dividend and plus chance to win something big (if you are lucky). And yet 100% safe that company is backed by Dubai govt so they wont run away with your hard earn money.