•  
Advertise here

Mitsubishi Lancer coming to an end!

I can't believe on this news that Mitsu is killing Lancer......! Unbelievable, although I don't like or hate Lancer but sursprise on Mitsu business strategy to decide to kill 4 decade old legend

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/01/06/mitsubishi-lancer-production-ends-august-2017/

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

I first experienced the Mitsubishi Lancer back in 1982 when my dad drove one and even for that time it was a head turner and looked very sporty, They have continued to produce the Lancer and than build the Evo series based on the Lancers, however the current model EX is the first time they built the EVO X and than based the Lancer on that. It was again very sporty look with innovations like the CVT gearbox instead of the conventional gearbox, my favorite GT also came with the Rockford Fosgate system with the sub-woofer, sun roof, paddle shifters and the touch screen entertainment system in the later models. Farewell Lancer. One model which they had launched back in the 90's was the Sigma which was to compete with the luxury models at that time like the Honda Legend, but alas some very good vehicles have been discontinued.

• Like (+1) 1

Very nice farewell you have given Rahim, I am sure Lancer soul will RIP. It's too sad to see good iconic cars going bye bye from car scene these days.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Truly sad, after having love and hate relation with my Pajero I can see Mitsubishi is aiming towards more trouble-some cars to generate money than trouble-free cars.