•  
Advertise here

Friendly radar in dubai will cause more confusion

harryd

This 20 km gap in speed limit is already a big confusion to many moroon in the country as no one ever explain this in any training schools, RTA or dubai police site. Only people knowing this fact keep doing the tailgating to move other from their road. Now this fake flash will cause even bigger confusion here........!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, adil said:

This 20 km gap in speed limit is already a big confusion to many moroon in the country as no one ever explain this in any training schools, RTA or dubai police site. Only people knowing this fact keep doing the tailgating to move other from their road. Now this fake flash will cause even bigger confusion here........!

Well put @adil bhai, I am one of the many drivers being bullied by the morons. However I do remember there being a post on Carnity where different speed limits were explained and a link posted regarding thhe actual speeds allowed on each road.

Ahhhhhh!!!! Here we go....

This 20 km announced and shared with all since eternity. What else you want.....?

Secondly I do flash maroons who drive slower than max limit in fastest lane. They are BIGGEST ASSHOLES of the society to drive at 80 on the road of 120 max limit in fast lane.  Go to slower lane guys and drive at any speed you wish, don't block the traffic please. 

@aatish Need to be more patient, i am one of the biggest assholes you flash.

For your information I am close to 100 KPH and not 80 KPH, and the track you cal is for the fastest lane is actually an overtaking lane. When you flash me, I do indicate that I am overtaking and than change the lane as soon as I have completed my overtaking manoeuvre and once I have made sure it is safe to do so.

My wish is not to block you when i know you need to reach yesterday, but I don't want to be stuck at 80 KPH behind someone driving in the second lane and I do not wish to overtake from the right.

Your truely BIGGEST ASHOLE.

@Rahimdad don't take things personally, I didn't meant for you or for people like you who really understand the meaning of fastest / overtaking lane is to drive close to the max speed limit / use for overtaking slow moving vehicle on your right. Which is absolutely acceptable.

Trust me everyday, I see these asshole like they have nothing else in life other than enjoying this fingering the fast moving traffic. The reason I called them ass holes are no matter how close I go to them, no matter how much light I blink, no matter how much beep beep i do, no matter how long I stay behind their ass - THEY NEVER MOVE AWAY. In the end I get a chance on right lane and overtake these monkeys from right and they are sitting inside blacked out car with cruise set at 80. There should be some hefty fines for these monkeys as they delay 1000's of car behind them literally.