•  
Advertise here

Hood louvers are accepted by RTA in Dubai?

Gaurav

8 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks @desertdude for tranny heads up and I think you might be right too, as in one of the instance while climbing fossil rock area from center (beaten up track), gauge started rising but I continue as I was done by 90% hill climb and when I kept continuing the climb, after reaching on top A/T  light came up too, which usually never popped in last 6 years.

Any ways too 100% check if A/T cooler need change or an upgrade?

You can or at least could get a aux ATF oil cooler kit from Dexol for around 200dhs, it's a generic kit so fits on most cars. I had one on the sheep too. Also if you haven't although I doubt it, since you're so meticulous with your ride changes the tranny oil and filter in a while to do it while your at it. Louvers in my opinion are don't look cool Plus you need a A grade body shop to fix them in right and even then you'll need a lot of body filler and respraying you hood, something I would think about specially if I've just resprayed my whole car.

Thanks @desertdude this aux cooler can fit along with existing tranny cooler or we have to remove the existing one.

If I'm going the louver route, will definitely get something that suit along with good body shop work.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use