Hassam Tariq

Active Display / Heads Up Display / Mazda 3 2015

Since I got this car I am always struggling with the positioning of the HUD,
I used to change the height in the settings to match me sitting position,
but everytime I restart the car the display goes somewhere no one knows, so it required almost 80% of the time refixing whenever i sit in the car,
So what i did is another way around, I reset all the settings to default and change me seating position according to the HUD,
So the issue of repositioning it again and again is fixed(i assume everytime it was going to it start position or something)
But now what happens is whenever I hit a bump or something the whole thing moves, I believe it's the projector inside. and it remains the same until i restart the car,
Its a bit upward or downwards,
Is this something happened to other MZ3 owners or should I just tell the dealer to replace or something?
It's kind of frustrating .

If car still in warranty it's worth complaining to the dealer and let them fix it (10% chance) or at least provide you with the comforting reason (90% chance).

On 1/18/2017 at 1:48 PM, Danny said:

If car still in warranty it's worth complaining to the dealer and let them fix it (10% chance) or at least provide you with the comforting reason (90% chance).

Yes, i went to the dealer!
I don't know man they kept the car for a week just because they couldn't find the problem once they even told me, we didn't find any issue and I have to kind of argue about that,
But anyways just today I got the car back and yes they found the issue that its kind of lose inside, 
The Hinges and glass itself is fine it's the projector,
So they said is it's a unique issue and we ordered the parts from japan which will take 40-50 days and then we will replace it and it will be under warranty,
I had front wheel bearings issue as well they also replaced those under warranty, which is nice :)

Thanks guys for the help. 

On 1/19/2017 at 2:46 PM, ameen said:

Mazda3 has HUD, woaaaahhhhhh. It's a BMW initiated feature.

Def complain to dealer and let them fix it.

Check new MAZDA 3 2017 and MAZDA CX9 2017 they are dope!
They have improved alot :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cars-ads
      Mazda 6 model 2009 for sale in good condition
      Please call us 055 151 4020
    • By Ali mardon
      Dear car lovers,
      I would love to receive your opinion regarding below.
      Recently, my ex-collegue told me that He wants to sell his Mazda6 2.0 2015 model. Mid option. Car is clean, no accident, no big issues. Almost perfect condition.He just recently changed the gear oil only
      car has done 75.000 km
      I know the market price. So, I felt that 40k aed can close the deal. 
      however. I need to know If Mazda brand especially, Mazda 6 is reliable or not in a long term?( about maintenance, quality, parts service....etc)
      coz, I need to buy a car and drive it minimum 3-4 years
      Thanks in advance 
    • By Marjoe
      We thank & salute all of our customers and suppliers for their valuable patronage during these years and offer our best service at all times.

- Entertain Genuine / OEM and replacement parts.
      - We specialize in re-export of full range of Auto spare parts to all over the world in a professional way.
      - Professional intenders of auto spare parts
      - Export co-ordination through the Global network.
      - Indefinite identification through definite source out and pricing.
      - Most important element for us is the customer.
      - Prompt Delivery
      - Documentation includes pre-inspection through the Governmental agencies.

We have professional, knowledgeable and competent staff, who provide prompt and hassle free services at all times. WE STRIVE TO GIVE THE BEST SERVICE.

GENUINE PARTS FOR TOYOTA, NISSAN, DAIHATSU, SUBARU, MITSUBISHI, MAZDA, ISUZU, KIA, HYUNDAI, DAEWOO,HINO, LAND ROVER, RANGE ROVER, YAMAHA, MERCEDES BENZ AND BMW VEHICLES.

Replacement and OEM Spare parts for Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru, Daihatsu, Isuzu, Kia, Hyundai, Daewoo, Mercedes Benz, GMC, Ford, Land Rover, Range Rover, Jeep and BMW vehicles.

Besides, we can also provide you European auto spare parts in premium brands such as: Mann, Knecht, TRW, Bosch, Valeo, Hepu, SKF, Contitech, LUK, Aisin, SNR, Ruville, Denso, etc.
    • By Marjoe
      This is to introduce to you our esteemed organization “PAPYRUS AUTO SPARE PARTS” as an outstanding performer in the field of auto spare parts.
      With more than 20 years of experience in commercial vehicle spare parts trading especially Japanese and European cars, exporting parts to most of the African and Russian continent, now we are planning to expand the web with specialization in Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Hyundai, Daewoo, Kia, Mazda, Subaru, Komatsu, Caterpillar and Scania parts.
      We are equipped with computerized catalogues for most of the vehicle manufacturers, we are able to help you in finding the right parts, network with most of the genuine car spare supplier in Dubai we can help you in getting the price quoted online with in the swift time to enable you to verify the price with other suppliers and confirm your valuable quotation with us instantly.
      Having well experienced sales staff and most modern communication equipment, we are sure we can able to handle all your needs in spare parts and looking forward to your valuable co-operation.
    • By Marjoe
      PRANAVA GENERAL TRADING LLC is engaged in the business of trading, import and exports of auto spare parts of Japanese vehicles and re-export of new cars. We are also engaged in exports of :
      Diesel engines & pumps
      Crossby : Blocks Fittings for rope and chain snatch blocks
      Snatch strap
      Pull strap
      Load Binders
      Garage equipments
      Spare Parts
      New motor bikes and atvs