•  
Advertise here

Acclaimed luxury?

So guys ... the Cadillac Escalade luxury SUV is known to be one of the best kinds of SUVs and wins hands down as a luxurious ride ... which features do you think make the car stand out from the other luxury vehicles?

PS. I am thinking of buying one but can't make up my mind yet!

Nice question ... here's what i think .......

........ the cadillac SUV is a beast! (in a good way)

Its one of the powerful machines ever invented. Whether its an ESV, EST or an Escalade ... this vehicle is absolutely beautiful. Lets put all the engine talk to a side because we all know it carries a big V8 engine creating 403 HP and 417 pound-feet of torque capable of pulling trailers weighing 8500 lbs!

Fine we all know that many vehicles out there might do better in terms of engine and power but the interiors of this car are just mouth-watering. The escalade houses a spacious cabin and a seven seater with a tempting feature of cooling and heating the leather of the seats when required. Not to forget the amazing music system designed by Bose. Anyways ... just saying :)

Wow kartik ... you really seem to be in love with this vehicle :) luckily I recently got a chance to test drive this vehicle ... it was actually my boss's ;) amazing condition and found it exactly how you are describing it - another dream car added to the list !