•  
Advertise here

Newbie-Fewbie drive on 3rd February

Hi Rahimdad ,

I will be joining this drive possible PAX my son and Wife .Please add us as tentative 

Deepak -+971 506026688

Drive / Ride safe !

Slick72 

PS: I might pullout in the last moment , will inform if not attending ! Thanks for understanding 

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you Deepak, it will be our pleasure to have you and your family on board, and having shift duty I do understand if you need to pull out last minute, but really hoping to see you again on this drive. Its been a long time since the Hilti Clean-Up drive and it will be a nice to catch up with you.

On 1/30/2017 at 4:23 PM, wingnut said:

If you have a 4wd/4x4 vehicle and have never driven in the desert before, you have to take this opportunity. I was glad I joined the last one and learned a lot from the gents in this group. 4 thumbs up!

Thanks for your appreciating words, hope to see you again Carlos.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you @wingnut for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you on the last trip, who knows you could have been the winner of a deflator, but unfortunately you left early. I do understand that you had to go to the church, but it was great fun having you and Dindin on the drive and we are looking forward to many more. Hope you can join us soon and we are looking forward to the Explorer living up to its name.

• Like (+1) 1

@evoboy2016 thank you for your confirmation, your name has been added to the main list. Getting excited to see you and Silpa in action once again. Keep your camera ready, lot of amazing shots expected of you now as you did more than amazing on the previous trip. Pressure is on.

With Thunderstorms predicted for today and tomorrow, I would urge everyone to drive safely tomorrow in case of wet roads. Start early or keep me informed if you are getting late. Do not speed to reach on time and take any kind of risk. We will gauge the conditions tomorrow and everyone will be briefed according to the conditions at the time. Stay safe.

https://services.dubaiairports.ae/dubaimet/