•  
Advertise here

Newbie-Fewbie drive on 3rd February

Judging by the crowd, enthusiasm and positive feedback from this Fridays drive, I'm pleased to announce the upcoming drive on Friday morning to let more people experience the magic of driving in the sands of UAE. This drive was supposed to be a fewbie drive, however depending on the ability of the convoy we can easily make it to a newbie level. What will you be able to achieve from such a drive is the confidence and knowledge of what you are capable of and at the same time What your 4x4 is capable of.

When : 3 February 2017 at 7:30 am
Where : Emirates Petrol station on Lahbab Round About.

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/akLQg3HebCq

Level of drive: Newbie/Fewbie
Plan: Drive followed by breakfast.
What to bring along: Breakfast, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time : 11 AM

Note : Drive level can be changed if we have beginners in the desert to suit the level of the convoy.

1 hour ago, jason200 said:

I'm sorry I can't come to this drive but I will be on the next one !! Enjoy everyone, it's a factastic opportunity to learn from the experts how to prepare and drive your 4x4 in the desert. 

Jason

Thank you for your kind words Jason, it was a pleasure having you on the last drive, travel safely, we will see you on the next trip. You had mentioned that one of your friends wanted to join us, please ask him to join Carnity if not already a member and enrol for the drive please.

4 hours ago, jason200 said:

I'm sorry I can't come to this drive but I will be on the next one !! Enjoy everyone, it's a factastic opportunity to learn from the experts how to prepare and drive your 4x4 in the desert. 

Jason

I'm glad you learned and enjoyed, hope you pass the same knowledge and experience to other newbies in the future.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.