•  
Advertise here

Ultimate Family Adventure Drive with BBQ - 10 Feb

Thanks for joining @evoboy2016, you know you will always be welcome to our drive.

@Digital and @Gaurav, with all due respect, i have been a few times to the Qudra Lakes and I can assure you that it is not possible to litter the place as mentioned, as there are people making rounds on quad bikes and if anyone breaks any of the rules they give you a gentle reminder on first offence to abide by the rules of the place. A set of rules is handed over and the person will leave you with a smile.

As this is an afternoon drive that will end in the evening and it might get a bit cold, I would recommend everyone to carry something warm for the trip.

Another announcement is Gaurav Bhai and myself will be heading out around 4 pm on Thursday to scout for a route for the Friday drive. Hope we find a nice patch to be able to learn and enjoy the experience.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Another announcement is Gaurav Bhai and myself will be heading out around 4 pm on Thursday to scout for a route for the Friday drive. Hope we find a nice patch to be able to learn and enjoy the experience.

Isn't this supposed to be private info........? lolololol.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Recce drive was nice today and it was a good idea (thanks Rahim bhai for suggesting) to sketch newbie route amidst the lisalli white soft sand small dunes. These small dunes are very technical dunes and we have found a way to avoid them.

However everyone driving tomorrow advised to be very slow while going down the dunes, as we have spotted quite a few pockets that can hit the car front if you are too fast. Be rest assure that we will end the drive at very beautiful qudra lake and also find a nice bbq spot in closer vicinity.

• Like (+1) 1

@jason200 Thanks for the offer of the lift, appreciate it. But got some family commitment this afternoon so will be joining you guys on the next drive. Hopefully my vehicle will be back on the road by then.

Take care and hope you have a great afternoon with friends and family.

One of the best and most amazing trip we have done so far with carnity, too bad for the people who missed it as only 4 car made it for this wonderful drive, after 3 pulling out last minute. I am sure Jason got full attention to bond with his cherokee as closer to the end, his drive style has changed (for good) completely. After all Lisali to Qudra is not an easy track, but he managed to complete 2+ hour dunes with only single stuck at the beginning. 

Enjoy the pics, video will follow shortly.

DSC_8038.jpg

DSC_8041.jpg

DSC_8045.jpg

DSC_8050.jpg

DSC_8053.jpg

DSC_8055.jpg

DSC_8058.jpg

DSC_8059.jpg

DSC_8065.jpg

DSC_8066.jpg

DSC_8067.jpg

DSC_8070.jpg

DSC_8079.jpg

DSC_8085.jpg

DSC_8090.jpg

DSC_8092.jpg

DSC_8094.jpg

DSC_8106.jpg

DSC_8117.jpg

DSC_8123.jpg

DSC_8127.jpg

DSC_8128.jpg

DSC_8147.jpg

DSC_8153.jpg

DSC_8157.jpg

DSC_8158.jpg

• Like (+1) 2