•  
Advertise here

Ultimate Family Adventure Drive with BBQ - 10 Feb

Thank you to all the active members of Carnity who have supported the drives by coming out in numbers and have shown the enthusiasm and the will to learn, As you would notice after this weeks drive that I am trying to pick the level slowly so that every one gets the confidence and the know how of how to tackle different dunes in different situations. I'm pleased to announce the upcoming drive on 10th Feb, Friday afternoon to let the members of Carnity experience the ultimate terrain in the UAE. This drive is going to be slightly more challenging than our previous 2 drives and will be an addition to your learning curve which so far has been impressive. The beauty of this area, the wide open dunes, and with the occasional sighting of wildlife like gazelles and oryx are all resons to set your pulses racing. The plan would be to meet up at 2:30 pm as per the below link and than head out to have some awesome fun through terrain that will leave you wanting more, and we will end it with a good spot to sit around and have a BBQ session with chats about the drive, general talk and share some jokes.

When : 10 February 2017 at 2:30 pm
Where : First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall.

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KD4Lath3cB42

Level of drive: Newbie/Fewbie
Plan: Drive followed by BBQ
What to bring along: Stuff for BBQ like grill, charcoal, lighter fluid and BBQ meat or chicken, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time : 9 pm

Note : Drive level can be changed if required to suit the level of the convoy.

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Mujtaba said:

Hi Rahim bhai I will be joining inshallah pls put me in the list 

Mujtaba 0508100074

Thanks for joining Mujtaba, seems like the twins are having fun.

• Like (+1) 1

Good to see names filling in fast. Hope to see signup from @wingnut @jason200 @Radhika @presism @evoboy2016

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Digital Since this is a relaxed drive and due to Friday prayers the time has to suit most people to get there without any hassles. Plus with the sun setting nowadays after 6 pm gives us enough time to have an enjoyable drive without pushing too much. Anyone who wants to leave early can do so, as we will be having our BBQ close to the road and easy access to an exit. The drive time and level remains unchanged, I am still hoping we would have the pleasure of your company.

• Like (+1) 1