•  
Advertise here

Off Road In Luxury Now

desertdude

Wow @desertdude that looks amazing...ly expensive, I might go for it in about 25 or 30 years when i can get it for AED 20K or less.

Remind me of the AMG G55 ad for the crash test.

I have not seen many, but for the rich kids they even manage to drive a Bentley through the desert.

I also met a guy who has a garage in DIP and he modifies all the vehicles for the Military, he gets the G-Wagons from the main source with any fancy stuff fixed and than modifies them for Military use. I was able to join him for a testing of one of these military vehicles which was a G Wagon and they made it jump 50 feet high without any harm to the vehicle. These were fitted with tires which he said costed AED 15K each, with a promise that you cannot puncture these tires, guess they were bullet proof. My Land Rover Discovery at that time did not even cost AED 10K. Since this was a testing for a Military Vehicle I was not allowed to take any pics or videos. But they are amazing vehicles, but too expensive for someone like me to afford in the sands.

3 hours ago, Barry said:

I saw a Brabus G Wagon yesterday with some really fancy off road suspension and huge wheels. Sex is the only word I can find to describe it. 

How do the standard g wagons cope on the dunes?

u mean the g500/550 4x4squared ? 

15 hours ago, desertdude said:

And RD these G wagons really hold their value well, doubt you'll be able to get it for that much even then!

Just like the Defender.s never saw one in my budget, even if they are 15-20 years old.