•  
Advertise here

Mitsubishi Pajero and Galant Callback for Airbag - 2004-2015 models

Dear All,

Please note my wife received a call yesterday from Mitsubishi, Al Habtoor Motors to inform that there is a callback for all Mitsubishi Pajero and Galant from 2004-2015 models for a problem regarding the airbags. The rectification will take 3 hours and you need to get an appointment from them to leave the car at one of their service station. So any Pajero or Glant owners for 2004-2015 models please get in touch with Al Habtoor Motors Service Centers to book your appointment and get the issue rectified.

http://www.habtoormotors.com/mitsubishi/service-centres/

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Kavin said:

Thanks @Rahimdad, just called them to check and was informed that my car is also on the list. Donno if they were really gonna call me. Anyway I better get it sorted before it's too late.

Off course get it sooner than later before they change their mind (you never know).

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 5/10/2017 at 3:55 PM, Kavin said:

Thanks @Rahimdad, just called them to check and was informed that my car is also on the list. Donno if they were really gonna call me. Anyway I better get it sorted before it's too late.

@Kavin that is what a car community is all about, sharing information. Sometimes something small for us might turn out to be a huge help for some one within the community.

• Like (+1) 1